We want to hear from you! Please click here to complete our FEEDBACK SURVEY
to ensure we have the right information on file for you. This will allow us to
serve you better on your financial planning needs.
What our clients can expect from us:
- Please click here for our Advisor Disclosure and Confidentiality Policy
- We aim to provide our clients with a comprehensive financial plan to achieve their long term financial goals. As part of this plan we cover investment, insurance, tax and estate planning aspects of each client’s situation.
- We strive to serve as our client’s chief financial advisor. As part of this role, we coordinate the activities of existing professional advisors such as accountants and lawyers to create your financial plan.
- Tax planning and minimization is a key component of the financial plan for most clients. As part of the overall plan, strategies such as income splitting, prudent use of leverage and family trusts are evaluated.
- Each client’s account is monitored on an ongoing basis to take advantage of opportunities created by changing circumstances. In addition, each plan is reviewed annually and appropriate adjustments made.
- We make ourselves accessible to our clients by email and phone and strive to return calls within 24hours and emails within 48hours.
- We believe our best client is one who is fully informed. As a result we have a strong commitment to client communication through regular newsletters and market updates.
Our team at Brightrock Financial Inc is dedicated to serving our clients and ensuring a smooth transition of your files:
- Janea Dieno, Certified Financial Planner, Owner & Operator
- Jordan Macpherson, Client Services Specialist for Insurance
- Tonielle Madarash, Associate
- Lorelle Brehaut, Investment Assistant
Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact us anytime at (306) 979-5000 or email@example.com. For more information on our team and services, click the links above.